Viewing Product Reviews: New Chapter Organics Perfect Prenatal Multivitamin 180 ea - Mothering Forums

08-22-2012, 02:45 PM by nickeybear2
      I took these when pregnant with my 2nd child, I liked them they had everything extra I was not eating regularly but the price was a bit high, bought them at sprouts health food market. I...
      08-19-2012, 01:49 PM by aHikaru
      only vitamins that don't make me nauseous. 
        07-10-2012, 04:32 PM by sambelina
        I was hoping these would be better than others I'd tried, but the aren't.  I can't get past the smell half of the time and the taste going down is terrible.  I just do not understand why a whole...
          04-08-2012, 10:29 PM by Agnessa
          I gave them a try and was ready switch very fast. Was glad to find raw vitamins in capsules that left no aftertaste and nausea. If you need name and brand PM me
            11-20-2011, 10:10 PM by psmama
            I love these vitamins. They are easy to digest, with no after taste or heartburn.  They are packed with good stuff- vitamins, minerals, herbs and more.  I feel great taking them and I feel like...
              11-02-2011, 11:19 AM by thegreenbeagle
              These are awesome vitamins, but you have to take them several times a day. Pro: possibly more vitamins get absorbed into your body Con: you have to remember to take them 
                07-06-2011, 08:46 PM by imanifaith11
                I started taking these vitamins before I became pregnant and I love them. I love the fact that they are all natural, and don't have a bunch of artificial ingredients like most prenatals in...
                  03-14-2011, 02:46 PM by NavaNessa
                  Love these vitamins!! They don't make me nauseous, and they are full of great herbs!!
                    02-13-2011, 11:59 AM by JlyGrnMigt
                    Many people who are sensitive to gluten are also unable to tolerate oats (even ones marked gluten-free).  The herbal blend in this vitamin contains oats, but it is still technically gluten-free....
                      02-11-2011, 09:21 PM by mellosmama
                      I  first started using these pre-natals when we started trying to conceive & noticed an immediate difference in my energy levels.  Throughout my pregnancy they never made me feel sick. I still...