Viewing Product Reviews: Beco Baby Carrier Gemini - Mothering Forums

02-01-2012, 11:01 AM by 2jmama
    To anyone looking for a carrier, BECO is the brand!   I recently had purchased the Gemini, great carrier! It has everything you will ever need and want, its ergonomic, comfy, organic, made in...
      01-03-2012, 09:56 AM by gonediven2
      I love this is a front facing carrier. Whoo-hoo.
        01-03-2012, 09:21 AM by Addison Kat
        Okay so I didn't get the baby wearing thing with my first kid. We had a babyBjorn carrier and my daughter liked it but it really wasn't comfortable for me to wear.  Hubby liked it but he only...
          01-02-2012, 09:50 AM by finnisMom
          We first owned a BBII, but unfortunately our little one really disliked the "facing in" position when he was little. He kept rubbing his face against my chest and even nursing him couldn't calm...
            01-01-2012, 07:30 PM by batelya
            love it!!! sometimes Beco was the only solution to put the baby to sleep. 5 -10 min and the baby  falls asleep! life saver! thank you, Beco!
              01-01-2012, 04:27 PM by Steph Bartlett
              You know when you've got a great carrier when the LO simply falls asleep with no drama and it doesn't feel like any weight at all on your shoulders.
                01-01-2012, 03:46 PM by kjhead719
                I just got my Beco Gemini for Christmas and it is so comfortable.  I love how easy it is to get my daughter (10 months) onto my back and she absolutely loves it.  I have multiple carriers and I...
                  01-01-2012, 02:12 PM by jennettb1
                  I gave this a very low rating to performance, because I found it impossible to nurse in.  With a toddler and a baby, I needed something I could nurse with hands free.  I ended up passing along my...
                    01-01-2012, 02:07 PM by Joyce Dorsey
                    I purchased this carrier for my 2nd child after having another well known carrier brand with my 1st child and hating it. This carrier is AMAZING. I can comfortably carrier my almost 2yr old on my...
                      01-01-2012, 02:04 PM by Maren Hayward
                      I purchased the Beco Gemini when our daughter became too heavy for our Baby Bjorn (she was about 15 lbs and 8-months-old).  So we've had it for about 8 or 9 months.  I chose the Beco after doing...