Viewing Product Reviews: Moby Wrap Original - Mothering Forums

04-02-2013, 04:33 PM by sallyrae17
    I bought this wrap before my first child was born, back in 2009, but I still recommend it to everyone I know. It's the gift I give to first time mamas, every time. It may seem a little daunting...
      12-15-2012, 10:25 AM by NotYourBuddyGuy
      This is a great way to learn to babywear.  The stretchy fabric is nice and cozy for parents and babies, especially newborns.  However, since it is stretchy, the fabric starts to sag in the 15-20...
        10-26-2012, 01:06 PM by beequaweddell
        I bought this in anticipation of making life simpler with my 2nd child. My 2nd child did not like being in this for more than 10 minutes. It is also a pain to try and wrap myself, while trying...
          01-01-2012, 07:09 PM by acaperino
          This wrap is great for newborns - keeps them very close to you and warm and snug. It is a bit tricky to understand how to tie, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy.
            01-01-2012, 01:58 PM by ChrissyM
            I love the moby wrap, it is our only carrier from birth to 9 months. I love how versatile it is, I can use it in several different ways depending on baby's mood or what i am doing.
              12-31-2011, 08:49 AM by Kelly Hyde
              The moby wrap, although time consuming to put on, is quite comfortable for me and my four-month-old. We have worn it hiking and at the beach, but my complaint is, when we are out and it's just the...
                12-30-2011, 11:35 PM by mommyof1boy
                It took me a lot of practice to get the wrapping down. I was too slow, or too tight or too loose. But now it is fast and easy.  I used it a lot when my boy was a newborn; it really helped with...
                  12-30-2011, 10:30 PM by Becky Lassiter
                  I love my moby wrap, makes me feel so snug and close to baby.. my baby loves it too.. she is 18 months and I still use it with her.
                    11-16-2011, 07:40 PM by kristidalberg
                    I am absolutely CRAZY about my Moby Wraps - I own two because I love them SO much! They are so quick and easy! It seems like so much material and a little overwhelming at first, but it's really...
                      11-10-2011, 08:42 PM by kittenlamieux
                      I was SO pleased with my Moby Classic Wrap that THIS is the exact post I made about it on my facebook page:    My mom just bought a MOBY wrap for Christopher and me. I swear that I always...