Viewing Product Reviews: Moby Wrap Original - Mothering Forums

04-02-2013, 04:33 PM by sallyrae17
    I bought this wrap before my first child was born, back in 2009, but I still recommend it to everyone I know. It's the gift I give to first time mamas, every time. It may seem a little daunting...
      10-26-2012, 01:06 PM by beequaweddell
      I bought this in anticipation of making life simpler with my 2nd child. My 2nd child did not like being in this for more than 10 minutes. It is also a pain to try and wrap myself, while trying...
        01-01-2012, 01:58 PM by ChrissyM
        I love the moby wrap, it is our only carrier from birth to 9 months. I love how versatile it is, I can use it in several different ways depending on baby's mood or what i am doing.
          12-30-2011, 10:30 PM by Becky Lassiter
          I love my moby wrap, makes me feel so snug and close to baby.. my baby loves it too.. she is 18 months and I still use it with her.
            11-03-2011, 09:25 PM by makenzie6326
            I absolutely love my Moby wrap, and so does my daughter! When she was a newborn (up to 6 months) I wore her pretty much anytime we went somewhere, on walks, and doing light house work. When she...
              11-02-2011, 09:22 AM by cmurray1835
              Great wrap for a new little baby.  Once I got the hang of wrapping, I loved my moby and would have been lost without it.  At first, it was a bit intimidating to figure out, but then it became...
                11-02-2011, 08:06 AM by new2Philly
                I use this carrier whenever we take walks.  I also use it when I need to get errands done.  She initially resists being put in, but as soon as we start moving, she instantly conks out, or at the...
                  11-02-2011, 06:05 AM by Leach0976
                  I have used this wrap for years, and it is still my go to carrier!  It worked really well for our preemies, and I have used it comfortably on long days, 10 hours at Disney, and been really...
                    10-29-2011, 05:49 AM by SayingGrace
                    I loved my Moby. My husband and I used it everyday, all day. We went for walks, did our shopping, visited friends, went out to eat, cooked, vacuumed; you name it, we did it, all with our little...
                      10-28-2011, 05:45 PM by Begooddogood
                      The Moby Wrap is an instant baby soother. Anytime baby is unhappy I just put him in the Moby and it was almost instant calm. In the beginning I would remove my top and get baby naked  then place...