Viewing Product Reviews: Hyland's Baby Teething Tablets - Mothering Forums

04-05-2012, 08:44 AM by MammaG
    I used the old formula for my first two babies and loved it.  I was really sad when they went off the market when my third child was a newborn and I hoarded every bottle I could find.   We...
      12-04-2011, 09:17 AM by HawaiianBlesing
      We were part of a free trial sample.  I was given these when DS was a newborn so I had no immediate need for them.  Now that he is 4 months and cutting 4 teeth at once, they sure have come in...
        11-29-2011, 08:30 AM by LionessMom
        i love these. they dissolve so fast and help so much. my last kid started teething at 4 weeks. i gave her an amber necklace but it wasnt helping. so i bought these. i was so happy, for the first...
          11-28-2011, 02:34 PM by Mommel
          I love these! My little guy started teething at just one month old... yes, at four weeks, breastfeeding started to really hurt all of a sudden and I couldn't figure out why until I realized that...
            11-25-2011, 02:07 PM by Oregonicmama
            We used Hyland's teething tablets with our older girls (now 10 and 6) and I was so happy they brought them back.  I have been recommending the teething tablets to other parents for 10 years...
              10-24-2011, 12:33 PM by sweetBBkendall
              My lil girl loves these! She has all her teeth but her 2year molars so we don't need them anymore but I'd say we used these from the time she was 5mo-18mos. If she was crying and inconsolable I...
                10-22-2011, 01:06 PM by minkajane
                My daughter is 6 months old and has been showing signs of teething for weeks now, but no teeth have emerged yet. I've tried the teething tablets several times and they don't seem to really be...
                  10-19-2011, 12:56 PM by littlegreenlady
                  Teething has been rough for my son. We have tried many teething products. Hylands teething tablets and teething gel have been the most reliable. The gel is great and seems to relieve his pain...
                    09-19-2011, 03:01 PM by squeakymom
                    Hi, My 16 mo old son already seems to remember that the tablets make him feel better. Just last night in his crib he smiled when we saw I was about to give him 2 to help him rest while teething....
                      09-19-2011, 01:28 PM by MaerynPearl
                      When my daughter teeths, I only know because her sleep schedule gets messed up. No more naps. No more sleeping at night. Two tablets, and she will sleep soundly. Really, if that doesn't tell...