Viewing Product Reviews: Hyland's Baby Teething Tablets - Mothering Forums

12-04-2011, 09:17 AM by HawaiianBlesing
    We were part of a free trial sample.  I was given these when DS was a newborn so I had no immediate need for them.  Now that he is 4 months and cutting 4 teeth at once, they sure have come in...
      11-29-2011, 08:30 AM by LionessMom
      i love these. they dissolve so fast and help so much. my last kid started teething at 4 weeks. i gave her an amber necklace but it wasnt helping. so i bought these. i was so happy, for the first...
        11-28-2011, 02:34 PM by Mommel
        I love these! My little guy started teething at just one month old... yes, at four weeks, breastfeeding started to really hurt all of a sudden and I couldn't figure out why until I realized that...
          09-19-2011, 01:28 PM by MaerynPearl
          When my daughter teeths, I only know because her sleep schedule gets messed up. No more naps. No more sleeping at night. Two tablets, and she will sleep soundly. Really, if that doesn't tell...
            09-16-2011, 01:52 PM by CherryBombMama
            we couldnt wait for the new teething tablets to come out because we were so familiar with using the original ones with my first son. with my second son, we resorted to the amber necklace, since...