Viewing Product Reviews: Boba Classic Baby Carrier - Mothering Forums

12-30-2011, 10:53 PM by Kasey Goodnough
    This carrier is amazing. I got it just after my son turned 2 years old. I have been carrying him for just about a year. And we love it. He loves the back carry but we also do front carries for...
      11-24-2011, 08:46 PM by kbvr
      Love my Boba....just bought it recently as I have a tall toddler who arches her back and was leaning out in the Ergo. The Boba resolves that problem as it has a higher back. I also like the wider...
        11-03-2011, 10:21 AM by Christy72
        I have the newest version of the Boba that just came out and I love it. We took it on vacation with us and used it at Disney.  It was so comfy and easy to get on and off.  I love it!
          10-25-2011, 07:48 PM by 4moby
          I tried on many of the "good" soft backpack carriers.  The Becco, Ergo and Bebo were my top choices.  I tried on each one with my 18 month old son and he took to the Boba instantly.  He actually...
            02-21-2011, 05:52 PM by theetieri
            I have been on the search for a back carrier for a while and I love this one. My daughter loves her peanut shell, but I'm over the pain of it! This is perfect for us, bc my little one can be...
              02-21-2011, 03:46 PM by StoriesInTheSoil
              The Boba is a dedicated toddler carrier.  It is constructed well and very easy to use.  I really like the look of it and the size really does accommodate a large child.  It cannot be used with...