Viewing Product Reviews: bumGenius One-Size Cloth Diaper 4.0 - Grasshopper - Snap - Mothering Forums

04-01-2013, 10:29 PM by amadorev
    Overall I liked the supers material good durable quality. The fixed button sizing was not always a good fir art first. But later as he grew it fit lots better
      04-01-2013, 12:15 PM by reelala
      We have a full stash of BG 4.0s and we love them.  We have been using them since 9 weeks old, before then they were leaky for us.  I don't believe that the leaking had anything to do with the...
        04-01-2013, 11:50 AM by Jenn McClearn
        I purchased one of these for  my son  months ago.  He is on the small side with no waist. These fit him great! They stay put and do not leak. I have washed them many times and the color does not...
          03-28-2013, 11:09 PM by fayebond
          BG 4.0 Bumgenius is a premium brand for many reasons, one of them being the dual uses for their diapers. The snaps version is great for potty training, easy to get on and off, but absorbent...
            03-27-2013, 03:08 PM by Cjackord
            i really like these diapers. with an extra insert, we have successfully used them overnight a few times. also, they dry quicker than any of my other aio (on par with the inserts, actually). we...
              03-21-2013, 07:42 PM by ihave7kids
              I bought these at a local children's boutique because they were the only ones they sold.  I gave them away because I disliked them so much.  THey leaked, the velcro was poor quality, and the fit...
                03-21-2013, 07:27 PM by katy8ug
                These are very absorbent and cute! I only purchase CDs with snap closures - love! But they hurt my LO!!! I do not like the elastic on the back of the diaper...it really left a deep indention on...
                  03-19-2013, 08:31 PM by MaddMom41
                  I do enjoy this brand of diapers but I find them to be much more bulky than others. I like that they hold up over night with an extra insert in them.
                    11-02-2011, 01:01 PM by w1ldl1femama
                    When considering which cloth diapers to purchase my research and friend's advice pointed me to BumGenius.  I have used these diapers since my daughter was born and she is still wearing them at 13...
                      11-02-2011, 09:54 AM by kkstares
                      I have found after 3 years of cloth that SNAPS is the way to go. I also like the simplicity of the AIO it is so easy no extra steps, etc.