Viewing Review: I honestly don't get why people like this wrap - Mothering Forums

I honestly don't get why people like this wrap Edit
by JBH Combined Rating: 1.8

I can't stand this wrap. A friend bought it for me b/c she loved hers. I thought it was nothing but a major pain in the ass. I was putting it on correctly, after trying for hours, and days to get...
Pros Cons
  • none
  • totally inconvenient

I can't stand this wrap. A friend bought it for me b/c she loved hers. I thought it was nothing but a major pain in the ass. I was putting it on correctly, after trying for hours, and days to get it right. My husband took one look at it and was like, no way!

Its a long piece of fabric that you fold in half the long way. It should already be folded for you out of the bag. Then you have to wrap it around your waist, and throw the fabric over your shoulders and tie it around your waist. Trying to fit my child into it was a nightmare. She was not safely snug in it. I felt it was really uncomfortable as the fabric did not stay put, the shoulder pieces were loose and it rided up my waist. No matter how many times I attempted it, the results were always the same. I had one reviewer on another site insult my intelligence by telling me to read the instructions or I wouldn't have had these problems. Let me tell you, if you can't figure it out with the instructions and you are a normally functioning person with above average intelligence, it isn't you.

I am 5" 2 1/2 and this fabric fell all over the floor. Go with the Ergo! It has been comfortable and easy. You put it on, get your kid in it and youre ready to go. Not the case with the Moby wrap.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: