Viewing Review: my lifesaver - Mothering Forums

my lifesaver Edit
by CherryBombMama Combined Rating: 4.8

without the ergo, i wouldnt have survived my first two months postpartum. i can chase my toddler while my newborn sleeps soundly, and with the infant insert, he stays snug and i can be sure that...
Pros Cons
  • easy to use, lightweight, for all sizes (w/ infant insert,) nice color
  • hard to sit in, although not impossible

without the ergo, i wouldnt have survived my first two months postpartum. i can chase my toddler while my newborn sleeps soundly, and with the infant insert, he stays snug and i can be sure that he is properly situated. my first son loves watching me wash the new baby in the sink, but it was impossible managing a baby in the sink and a toddler on a chair by the sink, so i tossed the toddler onto my back in the ergo while washing and then getting the new baby dressed. it was so easy

when i wear the ergo, i feel as if i am wearing nothing, and as scary as this sounds, i have occasionally forgotten that my son was in there! that is how normally i can go about my life. i only wish it was a little bit easier to sit in. the padding on the bottom makes me just a tad bit uncomfortable.

i reccomend this to everyone!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
Andrea Kim 11-02-2011, 02:39 PM

The mental image of your older child on your back, watching as you bathed your infant brought a smile to my face. <3

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: