Viewing Review: BEST advice my sister ever gave me! - Mothering Forums

BEST advice my sister ever gave me! Edit
by marykatrina Combined Rating: 5.0

I can't begin to express how wonderful this product is. I went from heavy and uncomfortable periods to not even realizing I had it! When my sister first told me about it, I thought she was...
Pros Cons
  • no chemicals, no mess, less bacteria, no smell, less female waste product in a landfill, can't even tell it's there...
  • My initial hesitation... oh how I wish I'd known sooner how wonderful it was

I can't begin to express how wonderful this product is. I went from heavy and uncomfortable periods to not even realizing I had it! When my sister first told me about it, I thought she was disgusting (a cup full of what?!). I had an abnormal pap though that was attributed to wearing tampons and it scared me enough to give it a try. Much to my suprise, after a few days of experimenting with it (it takes a few tries to figure out how to get it in right so there aren't any leaks) I was so sold I was telling everyone I knew to buy one. I was really shocked to find that it was more sanitary (I was SO sure I was going to be disgusted). I highly recommend this product. I only wish I would have had an open mind sooner. I do recommend wearing a pad if you have a really heavy first day or two in addition if you don't have the resources to empty it. I usually fill my cup 2 to 4 times the first day and night of my period. After that first day though, I have to remind myself to change it because I literally forget I have my period.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: