Viewing Review: Great Way to Wear Your Baby - Mothering Forums
Great Way to Wear Your Baby Edit
by believer04 Combined Rating: 4.8

I purchased a Didymos woven wrap when my son was about 4 months old.  I started out with a Moby wrap, so the Didymos was similar enough to make the tying process a little easier.  The woven...
Pros Cons
  • Beautiful, Organic, Woven
  • Somewhat time-consuming to tie

I purchased a Didymos woven wrap when my son was about 4 months old.  I started out with a Moby wrap, so the Didymos was similar enough to make the tying process a little easier.  The woven material seems to distribute baby's weight a little better than a stretchy wrap to make carrying them easier as they get heavier.  I would recommed buying one from a store or from someone who can show you how to use it.  The wrap does come with a book and DVD, which will be very helpful if you are a visual learner.

The Didymos can be tied in so many ways, so it's really versatile, and your baby will enjoy being close to you and seeing your daily activities

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
cynthia mosher 03-05-2011, 01:24 PM

Excellent! I love that it is organic cotton. Quite pricey though. I'll have to shop around. Thanks!

believer04 03-05-2011, 12:42 PM

It does wash well! And, you can throw it in the dryer too It also seems to get softer after you wash it!

cynthia mosher 03-04-2011, 09:08 PM

I love the fabric this is made from. Do you find it washes well? That's a big concern as I find many people mention how dirty their slings get when they are working around the house and wearing their babe.

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: