Viewing Review: Glad I Finally Got One. - Mothering Forums

Glad I Finally Got One. Edit
by AniellasMommy Combined Rating: 5.0

I have been sleeping with a baby for the last 6 1/2 years. I have tried many arrangements trying to avoid paying for something so simple as a pillow. I looked at this product several times and...
Pros Cons
  • Safety, Peace of MInd, Soft, Gives more room in the Bed.
  • Hard to make a bed, with it still on, too much trouble to put to away everyday.

I have been sleeping with a baby for the last 6 1/2 years. I have tried many arrangements trying to avoid paying for something so simple as a pillow. I looked at this product several times and couldn't bring myself to spend the money. About 3 years ago I finally did it knowing It would be worth it, and I'm so glad I did! It gives us the maximum amount of room in the bed while still preventing "roll offs." I can sleep knowing even when the baby wiggles and crawls they aren't going to fall off. The pad that goes underneath is good for easy washing. It is soft and made with organic material so its nice to lay even a brand new, soft little baby on. We still use ours and love it.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
ShalesMom 02-13-2011, 08:56 PM

Thanks for the review! I have a couple of concerns - is it hot? We live in Texas and summers are very hot so something made of flannel sounds not fun. Also, is it plush? I have read that putting your baby to sleep on something too plush and soft can be dangerous. Thirdly, does it bunch? A couple of amazon reviews say it does. Finally - is the pillow safe if baby were to roll face first into it - is is hard like the tres tria thus not so much a suffocation hazard? Thanks so much! It looks awesome, but it is definitly expensive so I just want to be sure.

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: