Viewing Review: Wonderful, convenient, comfortable, snuggly wrap!! - Mothering Forums

Wonderful, convenient, comfortable, snuggly wrap!! Edit
by RachelandNaomi Combined Rating: 5.0

I purchased my moby wrap when my baby, Naomi, was two months old.  She took to it immediatly!! We started out in the cradle hold, and now(5 months old) she faces towards me.  I own an ergo as...
Pros Cons
  • Holds baby very close, good for doing household chores, variety of holds
  • lots of fabric, tying it on takes a while, stretches

I purchased my moby wrap when my baby, Naomi, was two months old.  She took to it immediatly!! We started out in the cradle hold, and now(5 months old) she faces towards me.  I own an ergo as well, but the moby makes doing chores around the house (dishes, laundry etc..) a lot easier because it is not as bulky as the ergo. She usually falls asleep within 15 minutes of being in it, and then I can secure her head up by my collarbone while I do stuff around the house.  I put it on in the morning and leave it on all day so I can scoop her up anytime and put her in.  The downfalls I have experienced is that it takes a while to get fast and good at tying it on, but like I said, I wear mine all day, so I only have to put it on once.  I also imagine it might get a little warm to wear it in the summer.  I love that its not bulky and I can work with my arms in front of me and see what I am doing.  Its really comfortable and I haven't felt sore after wearing it all day.  Yea!!!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: