Viewing Review: Excellent carrier for babies & toddlers! - Mothering Forums

Excellent carrier for babies & toddlers! Edit
by SaraH21 Combined Rating: 5.0

I've tried a variety of carriers....more structured carriers, soft wraps, slings, backpacks, etc.  The Ergo is very comfortable as your baby grows.  I love the hip and back carry options for...
Pros Cons
  • Comfort for Mama, variety of positions for baby

I've tried a variety of carriers....more structured carriers, soft wraps, slings, backpacks, etc.  The Ergo is very comfortable as your baby grows.  I love the hip and back carry options for toddlers, too.  Baby's weight is distributed evenly across your hips, not your back.  Highly recommend this carrier!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
SaraH21 03-07-2011, 06:43 PM

I did not start using it until my daughter was older...I think about 6 months. By that time, I had tried about 4 or 5 other carriers. So I have no personal experience with a newborn. However, I know they sell an infant insert for smaller babies. I also have some friends that say rolled up receiving blankets work just as well to keep the little ones in there. Hope that helps!

cynthia mosher 03-04-2011, 08:59 PM

Great review. Thanks! Do you find it a carrier better suited for larger babes only? Or is it also a carrier that fits newborns?

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: