Viewing Review: Frustrating storage bags - Mothering Forums
Frustrating storage bags Edit
by triskelion Combined Rating: 1.0

I got these bags as part of a bigger Medela "gift set" at my shower. I am now exclusively pumping for my LO so I thought these would come in handy. Boy, was I wrong. Firstly, they were extremely...
Pros Cons
  • easy to write on
  • hard to use, messy, small

I got these bags as part of a bigger Medela "gift set" at my shower. I am now exclusively pumping for my LO so I thought these would come in handy. Boy, was I wrong. Firstly, they were extremely awkward to attach directly to the pump and I managed to make quite a mess. So I gave up on filling them directly from the pump and transferred the milk from the pump bottles into them, negating half of their usefulness. Even that had its problems-the perforated part attaching the tab that connects to the pump ripped into the actual bag on several so I had to throw them out. They're also rather small compared to other brands and their zipper seals aren't the greatest-several came undone in the freezer and one opened up while I was thawing it. The only positive I can say is that they are easier to write on than other brands, but I don't know why anyone would prefer these. I was relieved when I used up the box and could try out another kind.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: