Viewing Review: Really Like This--Great Value, Easy to Use - Mothering Forums
Really Like This--Great Value, Easy to Use Edit
by umsami Combined Rating: 5.0

We co-sleep--and have for all four of our babies.  When I was expecting #4, we were getting ready to move--and DH had moved all of the bed rails.  I was looking at "real" cosleepers, but couldn't...
Pros Cons
  • price, portability, design, slanted bed (reflux)
  • none

We co-sleep--and have for all four of our babies.  When I was expecting #4, we were getting ready to move--and DH had moved all of the bed rails.  I was looking at "real" cosleepers, but couldn't justify the cost for something I didn't think I'd use very long.  I saw this--and decided to give it a try.

I love it! It was super easy to assemble--and I set it up next to our bed.  DS4 slept in it from the start--and also used it when we moved.  It was very easy to fold up and put in the car--much easier than even a pack-n-play.  

It was great when DS4 had a bit of reflux, as the bed is slanted--so it helped a lot.

DS4 is now almost 6 months old--and we still use it.  I keep it in the living room for naps.  He's getting to the point where he's almost outgrown it, as he can sit up--but it's still good for napping.  DH likes the fact that he can take it into his office as well.  It comes with a cute little bunny toy that DS4 is enjoying chewing on right now.  

DD1 loves to share it with her babies--and rock them.

I more than got my money's worth.  It's also much easier to use than a Pack-n-Play as it's higher--so easier to get baby in and out of.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: