Viewing Review: Couldn't live without this carrier - Mothering Forums

Couldn't live without this carrier Edit
by Pumpkin_Pie Combined Rating: 5.0

This was a gift and it was by far the most valuable thing I was ever given for my son.  I still use this carrier today (although I have modified it to have a longer body for his nearly 4 year old...
Pros Cons
  • Easy to put on and take off, can be used on front or back, easily washable, super comfy hood net
  • None

This was a gift and it was by far the most valuable thing I was ever given for my son.  I still use this carrier today (although I have modified it to have a longer body for his nearly 4 year old self).  We used this carrier daily for at least two years when my son was a baby.  It goes on so easily, and I can get him off while asleep and remain asleep.  None of the buckles or straps show wear in any way after nearly 4 years of use.  The black color goes with anything and shows absolutely no dirt.  The sleeping hood is very light mesh, which my son loved when he was napping.  He wasn't cocooned into fabric, so he could breathe easily, and when he woke up, he could see through the mesh without getting upset.  I LOVE this carrier, and only regret that my son is nearly too big to carry in it anymore!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: