Viewing Review: Not cloth diaper-friendly! - Mothering Forums
Not cloth diaper-friendly! Edit
by Jelinifer Combined Rating: 2.0

I received this bag as a gift from a family member..... if I would not feel bad about getting rid of such an expensive gift, I probably would have sent it to the consignment shop by now because...
Pros Cons
  • Includes detachable changing pad/ bag is waterproof
  • Not big enough for diapers and gear

I received this bag as a gift from a family member..... if I would not feel bad about getting rid of such an expensive gift, I probably would have sent it to the consignment shop by now because the cute factor is much higher than the practicality factor with this product. I do really like that there is a very padded detachable changing mat included with the bag and that it it's made of the water-proof "glazed" material. It is not very big at all though. I can only fit 2 prefolds, 2 PUL covers, a small wetbag, a handfull of cloth wipes and a small toy or two (think Sophie the giraffe) in the main compartment of the bag. The bag does also have two small side pockets, a back compartment, a plastic wipe container with the company logo on it, and a small pouch in the strap that is a good size for a cell phone. This bag would be much better suited for a mom who uses thin disposable diapers or usually only needs a dipe or two for shorter trips. 

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: