Viewing Review: Not So Great - Mothering Forums
Not So Great Edit
by Julee Combined Rating: 1.7

I have tried four different brands of diapers, Fuzzibunz, BumGenius organic all-in-ones, Bummis fitted diaper covers/prefolds and Softbums all-in-two diapers. The FuzziBunz were my least favorite...
Pros Cons
  • Cloth is good quality, doesn't stain as easily as some other brands
  • difficult to stuff and unstuff, time consuming to adjust leg openings

I have tried four different brands of diapers, Fuzzibunz, BumGenius organic all-in-ones, Bummis fitted diaper covers/prefolds and Softbums all-in-two diapers. The FuzziBunz were my least favorite of them all. They are difficult to stuff when you have a baby that needs a diaper change in front of you. The legs are time consuming to adjust and I found that they were either too tight or leaked on my son. It was hard to get them to fit correctly. However, the worst thing about this diaper is unstuffing it after a dirty diaper because you have to grab the stuffing out of the pocket to wash it and poo gets on your hands. Yuck!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
Loves2bGreen 11-15-2011, 11:27 AM

i have bum genius diapers that are pockets and I just spray the diaper off with the beday (spell?) sprayer and then shake the stuffing out of the pocket into the pail. I have one FB and use it the same way. To avoid the stuffing issue, I just stuff all of them after I wash them and put them in the drawer ready to go.

MommyLibrarian 11-14-2011, 11:02 AM

I never unstuff my pockets. I throw everything in the washer and the inserts agitate out in the wash.

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: