Viewing Review: Not the best - Mothering Forums

Not the best Edit
by Mosaic Combined Rating: 2.0
I bought these and a couple of colored gladrags when I first switched to natural menstrual products. At first I loved them: the natural fibers were so much softer and more breathable than the icky...
Pros Cons
  • Natural organic fibers, soft, no dyes, easy to find in stores
  • stain easily, not as effective as similar products
I bought these and a couple of colored gladrags when I first switched to natural menstrual products. At first I loved them: the natural fibers were so much softer and more breathable than the icky plastic pads, and they were easy to wash and care for, even though they stained pretty much immediately. But after a few washes, the cover got wrinkled and wouldn't lay flat anymore, even with the liners in place. The inserts also didn't provide enough absorption: stand up once on CD 1 or 2 and you need to change your underwear. There's also no waterproof liner to help keep the fluid from soaking through the pad. I have since bought some WAHM pads that were less expensive, MUCH more comfortable, and more effective, so I wouldn't recommend Gladrags. If you do get some, get the colored ones for sure!
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: