Viewing Review: My daily lifesaver! - Mothering Forums
My daily lifesaver! Edit
by AnalisaWarriner Combined Rating: 5.0

I literally use this carry for hours and hours each day.  My 13 month old loves to be a part of everything I'm doing and the Ergo allows me to include him easily.  I nurse him in it and he naps...
Pros Cons
  • easy to use, comfortable, versatile, great looking, sturdy, easy to nurse in
  • stiff, hard to switch carry positions

I literally use this carry for hours and hours each day.  My 13 month old loves to be a part of everything I'm doing and the Ergo allows me to include him easily.  I nurse him in it and he naps in it when we aren't home.  I live on the third story with no elevator, so we don't even use a stroller any more.  It's the only carrier we have that my boyfriend can put on without my help.  It adjusts sizes really easy, so we can switch between the two of us with no problem.  The only thing that annoys me is that it is a little bit of a process to change the carrier from a front/back carry position to a hip carry.  I love that there is a hip carry option though.  I have a quite a few friends who have the same carrier and they love it too.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: