Viewing Review: Love it for my toddler - Mothering Forums

Love it for my toddler Edit
by ArtistMama28 Combined Rating: 4.6

This carrier has gotten a lot of use at our house. My husband and I both love it. It's comfortable to wear for long walks but also easy to keep in the car and slip on for a quick trip to the...
Pros Cons
  • easily adjustable for multiple wearers, quick in-and-out, comfortable, good resale value
  • expensive, doesn't fold into diaper bag well

This carrier has gotten a lot of use at our house. My husband and I both love it. It's comfortable to wear for long walks but also easy to keep in the car and slip on for a quick trip to the grocery store. Now that our daughter is almost two it is our preferred way of wearing her.

She's getting heavier, and it is definitely easier on our arms and backs to have the Ergo on hand. She also often wants to get up and down, and the it's pretty easy to get her in and out of quickly. I can put her on my back by myself with no problem. It's relatively cool in warm weather, and it can be thrown in the wash when it gets covered in peanut butter.

The straps have faded a little from washing and wear. It doesn't fold up well to carry in a bag, so I often have it hanging empty from my waist. And it is a little expensive for me, but the resale value is great, and the ability to have my daughter close and comfortable is well worth it. I love my Ergo!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: