Viewing Review: a good nights sleep after a hard days work - Mothering Forums

a good nights sleep after a hard days work Edit
by briannas auntie Combined Rating: 4.7

I purchased Badger Sleep Balm back in 2008, because at the time, I was having a great deal of trouble falling asleep.  I had moved into a new apartment, I was under a lot of stress from my...
Pros Cons
  • wonderful scent, portable, doesn't clog pores
  • hard to find in stores

I purchased Badger Sleep Balm back in 2008, because at the time, I was having a great deal of trouble falling asleep.  I had moved into a new apartment, I was under a lot of stress from my volunteer job, and I was just having a rough time. 

The first night I used the Sleep Balm, I didn't expect anything to happen.  Well, I was wrong!  I put the balm on my lips, temples, and on my neck.  Then, I closed my eyes and felt relaxation hit me rather quickly. I used it for an entire week right before I went to bed and it helped me relax enough to sleep.  For the first time in a month, I didn't have to take sleeping pills.

The balm had lavender, bergamont, ginger, rosemary, and balsam fir essential oils in a olive oil/castor oil/beeswax base.  It didn't clog my pores and actually made my lips very soft (and I have chapped lips almost all the time). The tin is also portable and lasts a long time.  I still have half of the tin that I bought in 2008, and its 2011!

Overall, Badger Sleep Balm is a great sleep aid if you want something that is all natural and doesn't require that you swallow a pill.  It would be an excellent gift for a college student or a new mom and dad.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: