Viewing Review: Love my Ergo! - Mothering Forums

Love my Ergo! Edit
by MinneapolisMama Combined Rating: 5.0

I purchased an Ergo to use with my 27 pound toddler.  We used a wrap when he was smaller and then transitioned to hip carry in a pouch sling.  I found that I was starting to have back and...
Pros Cons
  • Carry a toddler with no painful pressure points, super easy to load/unload, wears on front or back
  • Took some time to adjust it at first, hard to do back carry without help loading

I purchased an Ergo to use with my 27 pound toddler.  We used a wrap when he was smaller and then transitioned to hip carry in a pouch sling.  I found that I was starting to have back and shoulder pain from carrying him in the pouch sling.  Enter the Ergo-- I can carry my toddler with no pain!  It is easy to transition from the carseat into the Ergo and back again.  And my baby absolutely loves it!  I used to use the stroller for trips to places like the zoo, but now I prefer to use the Ergo.  My little one can go from walking to riding as often as he likes because it is so easy to transition in and out. 

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
cynthia mosher 03-04-2011, 09:57 PM

Thanks for the great review. Did you try any other carrier besides Ergo and the pouch sling?

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: