Viewing Review: Great Toddler Carrier - Mothering Forums

Great Toddler Carrier Edit
by Maman A Droit Combined Rating: 4.6

The Boba 2G organic carrier is a comfortable carrier that can be worn on your back or front. It has a pretty wide weight range, for little ones from 15 to 45 lbs. It is pretty easily adjustable,...
Pros Cons
  • comfortable, versatile
  • no hip carry option

The Boba 2G organic carrier is a comfortable carrier that can be worn on your back or front. It has a pretty wide weight range, for little ones from 15 to 45 lbs. It is pretty easily adjustable, which I really appreciate as a petite mom. As the name implies, it is made of organic cotton, which would be a bonus for many people. I got the Walnut color and think it goes pretty well with most things I wear. We don't really use the foot rests-I don't know if I'm using them wrong or if my son just dislikes them, but they aren't in the way (and I think they're removable) so it's not a big deal if you don't want to use them. I've used it at the mall and on walks outside, including up some big hills in our neighborhood. It does get a little sweaty at times, but I think any baby carrier would, and this one is machine washable. I love it.

*I won my Boba at a Twitter party, so I got it for free

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: