Viewing Review: an excellent reference manual for parents and college students - Mothering Forums
an excellent reference manual for parents and college students Edit
by briannas auntie Combined Rating: 5.0

Natural Family Living is a must have book for anyone who is wanting to raise a child naturally, as well as students in nursing or medical billing/coding classes. 

I bought a copy of this book...
Pros Cons
  • packed full of information, easy to find info., well written
  • not available in hardcover

Natural Family Living is a must have book for anyone who is wanting to raise a child naturally, as well as students in nursing or medical billing/coding classes. 

I bought a copy of this book on Amazon.com, because it had all sorts of information about natural medicine such as homeopathy, herbal remedies, reflexology, aromatherapy, and the negative effects of antibiotics.  It contained information about newborns, babies, toddlers, and older children's health and development.  The book also contained information about vaccinations and circumcision, and how to make the right choices regarding these two "hot topic" items.  It was like 4 books rolled into one!

Because I am a college student, earning a degree in medical billing and coding, I have referred to this book several times for discussion forum topics, essays on specific topics (like vaccinations), and to see what certain tests and routine examinations performed on babies and children are coded for insurance claims.  Its a wonderful book for nursing students who are wanting to enter into pediatric nursing or work alongside a naturopathic doctor, to use as a reference.

Though the book was pricey and only sold in paperback, its well worth the price.  Every parent should have this book on their bookcase.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: