Viewing Review: Great for unsure first-time moms - Mothering Forums
Great for unsure first-time moms Edit
by justKate Combined Rating: 4.5

I received this tub as a gift before my daughter was born.  As a first-time mom with no experience around babies, I was nervous about holding a wet, slippery newborn, and this tub made that less...
Pros Cons
  • Sturdy, adjustable, feels safe
  • Bulky to store, quickly outgrown

I received this tub as a gift before my daughter was born.  As a first-time mom with no experience around babies, I was nervous about holding a wet, slippery newborn, and this tub made that less intimidating.  The sling is secure, and the tub fit nicely into my kitchen sink.  My DD only used this tub for a very short time.  I eventually started getting in the tub with her, and then once she could sit on her own I put her in the regular bathtub for baths. 

Because it was only used for a short time and it is pretty bulky to store, I would instead go with a simple pad or sponge for the sink if I were doing it over.  The toddler seat portion is pretty useless, because by the time the child can sit in the toddler seat s/he can sit perfectly fine in the bathtub. 

Overall, it was comforting to have, but I'd say experienced mamas can pass on it.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: