Viewing Review: A MUST for bfing/pumping Mamas! - Mothering Forums

A MUST for bfing/pumping Mamas! Edit
by Momof2add1 Combined Rating: 5.0

I breastfed my first child for 15 months, pumped for 12; I breastfed my 2nd child for 2.5years, and pumped for 13 months, I wish I would have known about Pump Ease back then.  The freedom you...
Pros Cons
  • Soft, comfortable, organic, easy to use, works AMAZINGLY

I breastfed my first child for 15 months, pumped for 12; I breastfed my 2nd child for 2.5years, and pumped for 13 months, I wish I would have known about Pump Ease back then.  The freedom you feel when you're wearing a Pump Ease is indescribable; to actually be able to do something other than hold the pump/horns and maybe text/type with one hand...those days are way over.  I have COMPLETE use of my arms and hands!!  It is a MUST have for every Mama who is breastfeeding and pumping!!  Do your friends a favor and buy them a Pump Ease as a baby shower gift...they WILL thank you.  I've already purchased 2 for 2 friends that are breastfeeding and pumping!  And the Pump Ease Organic is sooo soft, and it’s nice to know it was made out of fibers that were grown without the use of toxins and pesticides, ESPECIALLY since my little one has his mouth where the Pump Ease was, just an added piece of mind!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
QueenOfTheMeadow 03-06-2011, 03:26 PM

I wish I has had that pump when I was still breastfeeding! I used to hate having to sit there holding the pump and not being able to turn the pages of a book!

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: