Viewing Review: Why and how to feed your baby organic food - Mothering Forums

Why and how to feed your baby organic food Edit
by readermaid Combined Rating: 4.0

"Babies are built from food."  This is how Dr. Greene begins this follow up to Raising Baby Green.  He stresses the importance of making the best choices for our little ones to eat without being...

"Babies are built from food."  This is how Dr. Greene begins this follow up to Raising Baby Green.  He stresses the importance of making the best choices for our little ones to eat without being overly judgmental.  He acknowledges that sometimes we don't have a choice with a personal story about his wife being unable to breastfeed one of their children.  The book is full of advice, anecdotes, and nutritional information.  It has one of the only discussions I've read about choosing the best formula for your baby, which I think is really important for those who want or need it.  Since my daughter is older now, I really appreciated the information about engaging toddlers and preschoolers with food.  There were some great ideas for picky eaters.  There are a lot of books for eco-conscious parents, but this one stands-out.  Recommended.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: