Viewing Review: Too much!!!! - Mothering Forums

Too much!!!! Edit
by Gretchen_PDX Combined Rating: 2.0

Okay, so my son loves this toy. But I hate it, and I'm writing the review. My MIL loves plastic toys that make a bunch of noise and require little effort/imagination/work/play from my son and she...
Pros Cons
  • It was left at MIL's house
  • Not for our house!

Okay, so my son loves this toy. But I hate it, and I'm writing the review. My MIL loves plastic toys that make a bunch of noise and require little effort/imagination/work/play from my son and she bought this. It stays at her house!  We have different philosophies, shall we say?! Like so many FP toys of today, this is a piece of junk. It looks like it will fall apart and be destined for a dumpster or Goodwill- the exact qualities I loathe when I am looking for toys. That said, my son rides it like there is no tomorrow when we are at her house (appr one weekend/season) so I'm sure it will hold up to that test. But it would not hold up if it were under everyday stress... guaranteed!

What happened to FP? I remember that they were a quality brand when I was younger. My toys from 25+ yrs ago are still in great shape!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: