Viewing Review: Will definitely use again - Mothering Forums

Will definitely use again Edit
by amay Combined Rating: 4.0

This course I can't praise enough, the only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it is time consuming. You have to listen to at least one track a day which is about 30 minutes, plus...
Pros Cons
  • Effective, relaxing, great preparation for childbirth, comprehensive childbirth course.
  • Time consuming

This course I can't praise enough, the only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it is time consuming. You have to listen to at least one track a day which is about 30 minutes, plus practice your light switch technique at least five times a day. When I was going through the course for the first time I already had a one year old so it was hard to find the time to do it every day. That being said, I still got everything out of it that I wanted, and had an incredible birth experience. I especially loved the "visualize your birth" track. I listened to that often and visualized myself giving birth the exact way I wanted to. In the end my birth could not have gone any better, every detail was exactly how I envisioned it. I had a short four hour labor and had the Easy First Stage track playing in the background the entire time. I did have some discomfort and even pain (especially while baby was crowning), but absolutely nothing like my first labor experience. I still felt very in control and at peace and had the hypnobabies affirmations going through my mind with each pressure wave "my cervix is a soft gold ring, each pressure wave brings me closer to my baby" things like that. Here is a link to my birth video and you can see my labor (and my husband giving me my HB cues) for yourself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfwKFyKBoOU 

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: