Viewing Review: Great moisturizer - Mothering Forums

Great moisturizer Edit
by Amatullah0 Combined Rating: 4.0

Waxelene is a great moisturizing product. I prefer it over coconut or olive oil, due to how fast it is absorbed by the skin if you apply a thin layer, and that it will stay on the skin longer...
Pros Cons
  • Natural oils, fast absorbing, great smell, non-greasy, thicker than other petroleum jelly alternatives
  • Not quite as thick or long lasting as petroleum jelly or Lanisoh Lanolin

Waxelene is a great moisturizing product. I prefer it over coconut or olive oil, due to how fast it is absorbed by the skin if you apply a thin layer, and that it will stay on the skin longer without dripping if you apply a larger amount. I suffer from eczema on my fingers and hand, and after applying Waxelene, I noticed that my skin was not as flaky and dry. However, I do feel like the product is more expensive than I would be able to afford on a regular basis, though I will have to see how long the jar lasts. It is a little over half the price of the other product that I typically use, but the amount that I need to use at one time is much greater with Waxelene and I also find that I need to apply Waxelene more often. 

I can see buying this product in the future if I find us needing a moisturizer for a case of really dry skin.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: