Viewing Review: Still a winner! - Mothering Forums

Still a winner! Edit
by Mosaic Combined Rating: 5.0
After 5 trusty years, my previous Ameda pump bit the dust, so I ran out and bought this newest version. They had a $50 rebate on their website, so that helped! I have to say, it's performance is...
Pros Cons
  • Price and performance
  • Not in love with the new tote
After 5 trusty years, my previous Ameda pump bit the dust, so I ran out and bought this newest version. They had a $50 rebate on their website, so that helped! smile.gif I have to say, it's performance is just as great as my previous pump, though the styling is a little snazzier. This set comes with a much nicer looking tote bag, though I find I prefer the older style bag just because things fit in there a bit better without shifting all over. This set comes with multiple flange sizes, which is especially great for new pumpers or really anyone who wants to try out the different sizes for comfort. Everything is clearly marked as BPA-free in this version as well (which may have been the case before, but it wasn't advertised that way). The freezer packs that come with this set are the best, most durable I've seen. Two thumbs up!
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: