Viewing Review: Calms symptoms but not 100% - Mothering Forums
Calms symptoms but not 100% Edit
by JFTB1177 Combined Rating: 4.0

My 7 month old has been gnawing on his fists and drooling so I decided to try the Hyland's new teething tablets. I used teething tablets on my first two kids and they didn't help much, but I...
Pros Cons
  • Safer than mainstream teething products, dissolve easily
  • Isn't strong enough for severe teething pain

My 7 month old has been gnawing on his fists and drooling so I decided to try the Hyland's new teething tablets. I used teething tablets on my first two kids and they didn't help much, but I don't like the dangers of mainstream teething products so continued using them.

I first dissolved 2 tablets in water and put in my baby's mouth and he seemed to just swallow it. Didn't seem to help much, so the next day I put 2 tablets under his tongue, one at a time, and they dissolved pretty quickly. He made a face like he just tasted a lemon but after 5 minutes I did notice much less gnawing and drooling so I do think it helps. A couple of hours later he was back to gnawing and drooling so I don't think the affects last long and like someone else said I didn't want to overdose him so waited a while before giving him more.

I think it's a good product, but if your baby has a lot of pain or needs lasting relief, another product may work better. But I still would prefer a safe product like this over something like Baby Orajel any day.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: