Viewing Review: love the new hylands teething tablets - Mothering Forums

love the new hylands teething tablets Edit
by CherryBombMama Combined Rating: 5.0

we couldnt wait for the new teething tablets to come out because we were so familiar with using the original ones with my first son. with my second son, we resorted to the amber necklace, since...
Pros Cons
  • dissolves fast, sweet taste, small tablet size, love the child safety cap
  • none for us

we couldnt wait for the new teething tablets to come out because we were so familiar with using the original ones with my first son. with my second son, we resorted to the amber necklace, since no other teething tablet or gel fit our criteria of safe ingredients or just simply didnt work. the necklace worked 80% of the time, but during those middle of the night teething pains, we dreamed of when hylands would put their teething tablets back on the market! 

i have to say that my second son is making things difficult though. he only allows breast milk and the occasional random piece of food to go into his mouth (at 12 months.) BUT, if i dissolve the teething tablets with a drop or so of water then quickly slip my finger into his mouth, he just kind of makes a face then goes about his day, pain free! so they definitely work just as good as they did before, and im so glad to have them on hand again, especially since my toddler is getting some big boy teeth and he happily gobbles up the tablets that i give him  

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: