Viewing Review: Happy Purchase - Mothering Forums

Happy Purchase Edit
by Tear78 Combined Rating: 5.0
My husband is from Europe and this car seat is very popular there. It was recommended to us by my SIL. We're happy with it, and DD loves to sit in it! She usually falls asleep while driving. ...
Pros Cons
  • safety, ease of use, baby loves it
  • heavy, big, needs special adapter for strollers
My husband is from Europe and this car seat is very popular there. It was recommended to us by my SIL. We're happy with it, and DD loves to sit in it! She usually falls asleep while driving. The base is pretty easy to install, and the seat snaps so easily into it. However, you have to push the knob in an extra time to really make sure it has latched. The carrier is very sturdy and feels safe.

With DD inside, the car seat feels rather heavy and is not easy to carry. I'm not sure if this is true with other carriers. It is pretty big lengthwise, and in sedan cars the passenger in front has to sit all the way forward and straight up. We use it in our van most of the time with no problem. We bought a BabyJogger stroller, and in order to use this carrier with the stroller we would have had to buy an expensive adapter. We opted for the bassinet instead.

Overall, a satisfied customer. We bought it online and paid MUCH less than retail.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: