Viewing Review: Still my "go to" teething aide. - Mothering Forums
Still my "go to" teething aide. Edit
by KempsMama Combined Rating: 4.7

I loved Hylands Teething Tabs when my oldest was a babe, and was so disappointed when they were recalled when my current little one started teething.  Especially with the current information out...
Pros Cons
  • Easy to give to infants, no side effects, no chemicals, works well when baby is cranky and uncomfortable!
  • The only one I can think of is there really hard to find if you drop one on your white kitchen floor!

I loved Hylands Teething Tabs when my oldest was a babe, and was so disappointed when they were recalled when my current little one started teething.  Especially with the current information out there regarding Orajel, I am really hesitant to use anything at all.  I trust Hylands, however, and they work wonderfully to ease discomfort to allow baby to nurse and get some rest!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
jinbear 09-18-2011, 10:14 AM

I had a homeopathic doc turn me on to Traumeel. It has many of the same ingredients as Hylands teething tablets did and has really saved my sanity on many occasions. On the worst days I never gave more than 3 doses and only half a tablet at a time. Of course you do not want to allow your child to eat the whole bottle........

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: