Viewing Review: At the very least, we get more sleep - Mothering Forums
At the very least, we get more sleep Edit
by MaerynPearl Combined Rating: 5.0

When my daughter teeths, I only know because her sleep schedule gets messed up. No more naps. No more sleeping at night.

Two tablets, and she will sleep soundly. Really, if that doesn't tell...
Pros Cons
  • actually works
  • not the easiest thing to get in her mouth when she is upset

When my daughter teeths, I only know because her sleep schedule gets messed up. No more naps. No more sleeping at night.

Two tablets, and she will sleep soundly. Really, if that doesn't tell you these work, nothing will!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
RitmsKolo 11-20-2013, 06:29 AM

We’ve used one since our son was about 4 months old. I was with you – pretty sure it worked, didn’t hurt, so we kept it. Then, around 10 months, his broke. Around 10 months, he started cutting 3 teeth at one time. Around 10 months, we went insane (he was up 5 times one night). We ordered a new one in the middle of the night one night, and counted the days til that little latvianamberstore.com box showed up at our door. I have since determined that they work, and they work wonders! He recently cut all 4 of his molars at once, and other than about a month straight of one middle of the night waking, he was happy and you would have barely known they were coming in!
www.latvianamberstore.com

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: