Viewing Review: Love these! - Mothering Forums

Love these! Edit
by katroshka Combined Rating: 5.0
I love these! I got a couple each of a lot of different covers, including some newborn sized, not knowing which I would like. These were by far my favorite, even over the newborn size ones, and my...
Pros Cons
  • Last a long time, few leaks, breathe well, seem comfy
  • velcro doesn't last long
I love these! I got a couple each of a lot of different covers, including some newborn sized, not knowing which I would like. These were by far my favorite, even over the newborn size ones, and my baby wasn't big, 7 lbs 5 oz. She is now 6 months and about 15 lbs, and still has lots of room. I have a couple of the velcro, but much prefer the ones with snaps. They seem like they will last a long time, and I think they are more comfortable for baby.

They only leak pee when the diaper is completely saturated, I've never had a leak otherwise. Runny newborn poop leaked sometimes, but had fewer leaks with these than any of the others I tried. Since her poop has gotten stickier we very rarely have a blowout, the gussets work amazingly well. They seem to breathe pretty well, much better than the 7th generation disposables we've used on camping trips.

Since they last for so long, I think the value is great, much better than any others I tried.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: