Viewing Review: Stock these in your teething arsenal! - Mothering Forums

Stock these in your teething arsenal! Edit
by sweetBBkendall Combined Rating: 4.7

My lil girl loves these! She has all her teeth but her 2year molars so we don't need them anymore but I'd say we used these from the time she was 5mo-18mos. If she was crying and inconsolable I...
Pros Cons
  • Homeopathic, no worry of overdose, taste good, baby doesn't see them as medicine, help to calm baby
  • No instant relief- but what offers that?

My lil girl loves these! She has all her teeth but her 2year molars so we don't need them anymore but I'd say we used these from the time she was 5mo-18mos. If she was crying and inconsolable I would offer her a couple of tablets and she would stop crying so that she could pluck these tablets from my hand and eat them! I can't tell you how many times these saved me from a huge headache! They are all natural, chamomile and some other herbs. When she was teething badly I would give her some before bed and they seemed to help her sleep through the night. During the day, I gave her the bottle to play with and she loved shaking it like a rattle -this was before she could open it obviously! You will need some of these...

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: