Viewing Review: A workhorse for the well endowed! - Mothering Forums

A workhorse for the well endowed! Edit
by JulieInChicago Combined Rating: 4.3

Imagine my shock when the woman at the store measured me as an F cup.  An F!  She couldn't express the size of these boobs as a factor of D's.  Yowsa.  For the walking and running I do at work,...
Pros Cons
  • supportive, lightly padded, minorly attractive
  • pricey

Imagine my shock when the woman at the store measured me as an F cup.  An F!  She couldn't express the size of these boobs as a factor of D's.  Yowsa.  For the walking and running I do at work, it's going to take a hell of a bra to tame these ladies, and stretchy cotton was sure to cause a black eye or two.

Thank goodness they had the Bravado Bliss.  At first I sneered at the light lining, but really, it's great for hiding perky nipples just after feedings plus it acts as a very weak nursing pad.  I'm so glad it was there!  The bra itself has no underwire but still holds its shape fantastically, and the straps have a touch of embellishment so showing them off ain't so bad.  

The only warning- if you get milk on the black one, it'll show.  Since the bra is shiny, any milk just becomes a dull spot.  You can't tell on the white or cream, but on the black, it's plain as day.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: