Viewing Review: Moby wrap, hands free - Mothering Forums
Moby wrap, hands free Edit
by 4moby Combined Rating: 5.0

After a few sessions in the Moby you get use to wrapping yourself and also get a feel for how tight you want it.  It is not easy to take on and off, so a lot of times when my son wanted out of...
Pros Cons
  • secure and comfortable
  • gets hot in summer, not easy to get in and out of so you end up leaving it on

After a few sessions in the Moby you get use to wrapping yourself and also get a feel for how tight you want it.  It is not easy to take on and off, so a lot of times when my son wanted out of the wrap I would just keep wearing it.  The downside is I would get super hot and so would he during warmer weathers or long walks.  I also could not do household chores with it on because I always would wear him in front and you need that across chest arm reach for sweeping and dishes, etc.  (but who cares about not getting housework done.)

I liked it because I could keep it in the car and just wrap up quickly.  He liked to always face forward so baby wearing in it didn't last as long if icould transition to wrapping him on my back (like the ergo or boba).

I would recommend the Moby to anyone with an infant.  I eventually sold mine on Craigslist for $20, so I made most of my money back.  I am recently pregnant and have bought another (used) Moby for my next baby (actually i am having 2 girls---and the Moby has the ability to wrap 2 infants---so score).

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: