Viewing Review: Great nursing tank - Mothering Forums

Great nursing tank Edit
by erigeron Combined Rating: 5.0

I have three of these and wear them all the time. I wear around a 32H (UK) and am comfortable in Glamourmom's size small. (I tried the medium as well, and the small fits me better.) It is...
Pros Cons
  • Comfy nursing tank, good support
  • None I can think of

I have three of these and wear them all the time. I wear around a 32H (UK) and am comfortable in Glamourmom's size small. (I tried the medium as well, and the small fits me better.) It is typically very hard for me to find shelf bra tanks that fit properly so I am glad to have found these. I like them more than the Bravado nursing tank, which I also have, because of two design features. First, because they have three settings of bra hooks that fasten in the back, rather than just an elastic band--easier to adjust support, and can unfasten to take on or off so the elastic band doesn't need to be stretched over enormous sensitive breasts. Second, because there are slings for the breasts when unclipped rather than just a strap to the side, which provides a little more support and coverage which I personally prefer. Others' preferences on these features may vary, of course. As for other design features, the snap-down clips are the style found on the majority of nursing tops. Some people have found they do not like the ruching between the breasts on this top, but I do not have strong feelings about this.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: