Viewing Review: Still using it - Mothering Forums

Still using it Edit
by Begooddogood Combined Rating: 5.0

This carrier is one of two we received. The other was a Moby. Both are exceptional for different times. We used the Moby predominantly the first 5 months of our son's life and the Ergo from then...
Pros Cons
  • Soft, conforming, light, comfortable
  • I had to take a break when baby got to big to be in a frog position and still to small to hang his legs out as his hips didn't open that way yet

This carrier is one of two we received. The other was a Moby. Both are exceptional for different times. We used the Moby predominantly the first 5 months of our son's life and the Ergo from then till still now. When we travel I forego the stroller and just take the Ergo instead. I like having baby close and hate having to maneuver a stroller. Plus, it's much less bulky than a stroller and easy to pack. Great for security lines or for falling asleep when needed. It's so soft and comfortable for me and I feel that it conforms well to our son. There are no pressure points. Plus, the hood is great for when he falls asleep and he doesn't want his head bouncing around or the sun in his eyes. While, the fabric is just the right weight, make sure you purchase a color conducive to wear you live i.e. don't buy black if you live somewhere sunny and hot. Also, it's super easy to wash. Just throw it in with your clothes, no special treatment required. Love it!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: