Viewing Review: Very comfortable - Mothering Forums

Very comfortable Edit
by peanutmunchkin Combined Rating: 4.7

This is an extremely comfortable bra.  I went in looking for something I could wear under dress shirts for work and never would have tried this on if the lactation consultant didn't suggest it....
Pros Cons
  • seamless, supportive, lowish cut, comfortable
  • pricey, inserts fold up sometimes

This is an extremely comfortable bra.  I went in looking for something I could wear under dress shirts for work and never would have tried this on if the lactation consultant didn't suggest it.  It is surprisingly supportive (I'm a 36DD wearing a L bra).  I normally err towards padded underwire bras, however this provides me with plenty of support, even when I am engorged.  The free form cups and lack of a wire allow the bra to conform to the changing size of my breasts, especially after my milk came in.  The padded inserts do fold up sometimes when I fold the cup down to nurse, however the pockets are sufficiently large for me to easily readjust the pads.  Admittedly, this doesn't provide me with the same silouette as my pre-pregnancy underwire padded bras, however the silouette is not terrible at all -- I am happy with it, especially given how comfortable it is.  8 months later I would wear this daily if I didn't have to wash it.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: