Viewing Review: Most used baby item we purchased! - Mothering Forums

Most used baby item we purchased! Edit
by newgirlintown Combined Rating: 5.0

The Ergo carrier made baby wearing comfortable (for both of us) and practical. Now I wear my baby most of the time when out and about. 

I love that I can clip in my baby, toss my keys,...
Pros Cons
  • Quick on and off, lightweight, sleeping hood, zip pocket, adjustable, can breastfeed in it
  • Slightly bulky, not 100% aesthetically pleasing

The Ergo carrier made baby wearing comfortable (for both of us) and practical. Now I wear my baby most of the time when out and about. 

I love that I can clip in my baby, toss my keys, wallet, and phone in the pocket, and be out of the door. If I have to take the stroller for some reason, it takes so much longer. 

I can feed my daughter while walking around without changing her position, which is made more discreet with the sun cover. She can see out, or fall asleep. If she falls asleep, I can gently lower her to our bed and if she's fast asleep ease her out. This makes it a great tool for ever heavier baby who sometimes needs rocking to sleep at night. 

There hasn't been one day since we got it when the baby was 5 weeks that we have not used the Ergo.

Only negative is that the newborn insert pushed her up so much that when she'd sleep in it, her head would fall back in what looked like an uncomfortable position (but you can hold it up a bit with the sun cover).

Definitely worth the price for our family. A must have item for babywearing.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: