Viewing Review: The best you can get - Mothering Forums
The best you can get Edit
by coramae Combined Rating: 5.0

I'd tried two brands of Argan Oil before I found this.  One cheaper and one very expensive.  The first one just felt greasy, the second one just felt... insignificant.  Like vegetable oil or...
Pros Cons
  • authentic, environmentally friendly, does the trick every time
  • none. We love this stuff.

I'd tried two brands of Argan Oil before I found this.  One cheaper and one very expensive.  The first one just felt greasy, the second one just felt... insignificant.  Like vegetable oil or something.  I'm thinking neither of them were really even Argan Oil.

But then I found this brand.  Saadia Organics is a newer company and their Argan Oil is amazing.  It actually looks, smells and feels like something unique.  I use it for myself as much as I use it for my child.  It works amazingly well on her eczema, it soothes and heals her little wounds, it's great for any dry patches of skin. 

As for me, I use it on my face religiously.  I've tossed other moisturizers.  My shiny forehead is no more and I haven't seen any blemishes in ages.  I love that there's only ONE ingredient in it.  No other "stuff".  I also use it on my hair (incredible shine) and it kept my feet looking good in sandals all summer.  Like I'd just had a pedicure. 

I'm buying a bottle for my best friend who has psoriasis.  It seems that it helps a lot for that, too.

A++ for Saadia Organics.  Worth every penny.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: