Viewing Review: Love the Baby Hawk - Mothering Forums

Love the Baby Hawk Edit
by w1ldl1femama Combined Rating: 4.4

I purchased my BabyHawk after hearing from a few friends that they liked their mei-tai style carrier and because it was more afordable than the popular Ergo carrier.  At the time of purchase, my...
Pros Cons
  • Versatile, beautiful, comfortable
  • Long straps

I purchased my BabyHawk after hearing from a few friends that they liked their mei-tai style carrier and because it was more afordable than the popular Ergo carrier.  At the time of purchase, my baby was 1 month old and I was desperate for a way to hold my baby while being hands free to do other chores.  I am a simple person and I was skeptical about whether the BabyHawk was a functional carrier or just was something that looked pretty.  I was pleasantly surprised that the carrier was durable, comfortable and versatile. My daughter is 13 months old now and I still use the BabyHawk daily both inside and outside the home.  We make dinner, rake leaves, vacuum- you name it.  My husband and I are avid backpackers and we took our little girl into the backcountry thanks to the BabyHawk.  My daughter loved riding in this carrier and we put on over 100 miles in it.  She would happily ride and sleep all day at 8 months old.  I highly recommend this carrier to anyone considering an affordable and comfortable mei-tai style carrier.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: