Viewing Review: Best carrier I've ever encountered - Mothering Forums
Best carrier I've ever encountered Edit
by Andrea Kim Combined Rating: 4.8

I wanted to wear my baby so badly and tried a handful of different carriers. None of them worked for us, and I almost gave up on my baby-wearing dream. I came across this carrier during an online...
Pros Cons
  • Comfortable for parent and child, Great back support, Doesn't affect child's growth, Durable, High Quality, Can breastfeed in it, Can machine wash
  • The price is a little higher than with other carriers (but it's worth it), not designed for baby to face out

I wanted to wear my baby so badly and tried a handful of different carriers. None of them worked for us, and I almost gave up on my baby-wearing dream. I came across this carrier during an online scavenger hunt and even though my daughter was already over a year old, I wanted to try baby-wearing again with the Ergobaby carrier. Unlike other carriers, the Ergo has THICK shoulder and hip pads and displace the baby's weight even over the parent's upper body. I can still carry my daughter in it (now 3 y/o and over 30 lb), and we are both comfortable. I still use it actually - when she gets tired on a hike, for example. I really love this carrier and I'm grateful that I was able to wear my baby and still develop a bond with her many months after birth. I'm pregnant with my second child now and can't wait to use the Ergo all day long. A huge plus with the Ergo baby is that you don't have to worry about your newborn or infant not growing correctly since the carrier holds them in just the right position - so you can have them in the carrier with you for the better part of the day and not have to worry about that. On another note, I've machine washed my Ergo carrier (on the delicate wash!) many times with success - my carrier is still in great shape. Oh, also, there are 3 different carry positions: front, back, and hip. They are all comfortable for parent and child. We loved each position equally. If you try or buy an Ergo carrier, you won't be disappointed!16646_322008800083_770045083_9761308_7608207_n.jpg

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: